Home Forums Plugins WordPress TF Numbers Wp Globus Translation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  beatriceferrarini 2 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

beatriceferrarini
    Participant

Hello,
    is TF numbers compatible with wp globus? or is it possible to make it work with wp globus translation plugin?

thank you

aleksej
    Keymaster

Hi There,

Thank you for using my plugin,

Files in the TF Numbers are translatable, I have improved it in the latest update, and I will include the .pot file in the next update in a few days, so it should work without any problem with translation plugins, and it will be easily translated from poedit as well 🙂

Best Regards

beatriceferrarini
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you for your reply.

What I need to do is translate the dynamic content not the strings that are in the pot file.

I want to translate the title of the number which is shown in front end under the number.
    Can you help?
    I can give you access to the admin if you need it.

thank you

aleksej
    Keymaster

Hi,

The title of the section is entered in the back-end under that number – https://www.screencast.com/t/txht2LIch2bs . TF numbers are register as post type, and since translation plugins should work with post types you should be able to tranlsate that by creating a duplicate tf numbers post for different language.

Have you tried translating the tf numbers from the backend by creating a duoplicate for selected language ?

Best Regards

beatriceferrarini
    Participant

Hi there
    I’ve tried your solution but it doesn’t work with genesis framework which manages the home page from the appearance > customize function where you can edit widgets. I’ve created a new widget and put there the shortcode for the en lang but when I switch lang and paste the shortcode for the it duplicate it overrides the en one.

any other ideas?

thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.